I had a good question from one of the CRM users recently and thought I’d share the answer with you all….
Do you ever send email’s out through CRM and wonder how you can add your Signature to them, like it does in Outlook?
There is a way to do it, but first you need to create a template for your signature to go into.
1. In outlook or on the Web version, go to Settings -> Templates à Email Templates
2. Create a New Template – Choose Global template
3. Add your signature into the text box on the template
4. Now… When you write an email to a contact or Account, type the subject, and body text as usuall. Before sending – click Insert Template to insert your signature
5.Select your signature template that you created and click OK
6. Click Cancel when it asks to replace your Mail subject with the template Subject
DONE – Your email now contains your signature. You can simply add this template into all the mails you send from CRM. You can also make any number of different template if you have standard text that you would like to insert into a mail.